Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Angklung Spectacular

This weekend I decided to just sitting at home resting. During the week I have to stick with the routine office work that makes me feel tired.

Laze around while listening to music that I listen to the radio. my mind a little imagined that my desire to become a singer. I really wish that buried since childhood. but all wanting a bit asleep in my heart.

Above the stage a musical instrument can not be separated from the music itself. Various musical instruments will be combined with each other match that will produce a music that ciamik course. Even today modern musical instruments which we used to see various performances at Collaborate with traditional musical instruments. Blend modern with traditional musical instruments will produce a more unique music of course. Talking about traditional musical instruments, this reminds me of a traditional musical instrument of Indonesia. Musical instrument I mean the angklung.

Angklung is a musical instrument multitonal (dual pitched), which is traditionally grown in the Sundanese-speaking community in the western part of Java Island. This musical instrument made of bamboo, sounded shaken by (the sound caused by the clash of bodies bamboo pipes) so as to produce a sound that vibrates in the arrangement of tones 2, 3, and 4 tones in every size, large or small. Barrel (tone) musical instrument Angklung as Sundanese traditional music is mostly salendro and pelog. Angklung is listed as Masterpieces of Oral Heritage and Human Nonbendawi of UNESCO since November 2010.

Remembering this makes me think how beautiful when collaborated contemporary rock music with angklung. What about results? Spectacular ..

No comments:

Post a Comment